Guest post from Rosie on certain rules of the road we have noticed while travelling here:
1. Fill up with explosive propane gas. Thoughtfully make your passengers get out while you do this, just in case the car blows up.
2. Crack the windscreen. This will show you’re an experienced driver.
3. Get rid of back seat-belt buckles.
4. Only wear front seat belts in police presence. If passenger doesn’t remove once police have passed, kindly do this for them.
5. Remove speedometer needle
Ok, you’re good to go. (more…)